Wednesday, December 21, 2016

I really like the recipe for "Devils Eggs"!

Really cool new recipe!





These delicious Easy Creamy Deviled Eggs are ready in just minutes and will probably disappear even faster than that!


I thought it wasn’t fair to tease you and tell you just how incredibly good and insanely creamy my daughter’s Deviled Eggs were and then not share the recipe with you. So I asked if she would please please pretty please with sugar on top share her secrets with me so that I could in turn share it with you.

In all her kindness of heart, of course she was all too happy to oblige.

And me being me, well, I had to modify her recipe a little bit and came up with these Easy Creamy Deviled Eggs with Sriracha Mayo. I think I’ve been on a bit of a sriracha kick lately, so I tend to add it to everything…

If you’re not a fan yourself, you can very well make these same eggs but choose to pass on the sriracha mayo.



Don't go over the top of course, that's a lot of cholesterol!



Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment